What is Lace Front wig and its benefits
Whether you have been obsessed with lace front wigs lately or you're simply exploring your options, this guide will walk you through all the basics about lace front wigs.
What Is A Lace Front Wig?
Lace wigs are of different types, there's the lace cap, full lace, lace 360, and lace front wigs. The lace cap wig is made with a lace cap instead of the regular wig cap used, while a full lace wig is a ventilated unit that has a full lace cap with lace around the whole area of the head. This allows you flexibility and versatility to part your hair in any direction you like.
Just like the full lace wig, the lace 360 wig affords you a lot of styling options; you can easily style your wig into a ponytail, braids, or a cute top bun. A lace front wig is a wig that has a sheer lace attached to the crown of the wig to blend with your skin easily and resemble your natural hairline. Lace front wigs are very popular because of how it can be worn to look like your natural scalp, and they would cost between $30 - $500, depending on the quality, hair type, and length.
Benefits Of A Lace Front Wig
- Lace front wigs have a breathable unit, this means that it allows for the easy passage of air into the scalp.
- Lace front wigs are great for people with a thinning scalp, as it helps them make up for their bald hairline.
- With the realistic look it gives, you can style your lace front wig in a variety of ways, from side parts, fishtail braids, ponytails, or a messy bun. Unlike regular wigs, its versatility allows you to style and change where the part lies on your lace front wig, while still retaining a flawless natural hairline.
- If you're in the mood to switch up colors, with a lace front wig you can rock any color you like without having to damage your hair.
- While sew-ins have to be attached to the scalp to pull off a natural look, lace front wigs give you a more natural look without having to damage your hairline.
- With proper maintenance and care, you would be able to wear your lace front wig for up to a year. Storing it by placing your wigs on a synthetic head, or in a satin sealable bag will control frizz and tangles.